Download from the pink box above.
CHANGES SINCE r5425
- Multi-track recorder available from the Free Play screen (when unlocked). Use the "Share" button at the top-left to save as a MIDI file.
- Settings --> Gameplay --> Play My Parts in the Background, Too.
- Right-clicking a part's color tile is now a shortcut to quickly set it to gray/hidden.
- System.ScreensaverInterruptChar advanced setting to change (or disable) which fake key-press is used to prevent screensavers during play.
- The sheet music display now always shows both hands (regardless of the hand you've selected to play).
- Free Play demo timer has been removed. Play as long as you like.
- Old-style "configHashes" are now always written to the data files (again).
- Instead of sometimes double, sometimes no MIDI device reset between screens, it should be a consistent "exactly one reset" now.
- Fast forward should now always work.
- Blue sheet music highlight was sometimes not shown when transitioning to the next line.
- The "Falling Notes" display toggle is now independent between the Play screen and Free Play.
- When an output device is set to a single MIDI channel, Synthesia now only sends reset messages to that channel (instead of all 16).
- A (rather old) display artifact on the white keys when zoomed out to all 88 keys (at 1x display scale, with the smallest possible window size) should be fixed.
- The outlines on labels should no longer be cut off.
Next up: down-stems in the sheet music... and that's 10.7 complete.