Chopin Etude in G# minor Op. 25, Nr. 6

Share your original or public domain compositions here!
Request popular music with the suggestion form on the music store, not here!

All MIDI attachments must be one of the following:
  • Your own, original work submitted under some license that permits free private use (I recommend public domain or Creative Commons).
  • Adapted from works created prior to 1923. This goes for both the composition and arrangement. This means you cannot post MIDI versions of recent songs.
viddavisda

Post by viddavisda »

Etude op. 25 nr. 6 in G# minor.mid
(20.28 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Both of these are lovely (and well-made for Synthesia with nicely quantized notes, split parts, etc.)

Are these files your work? Did you have anything you wanted to say about licenses (public domain, Creative Commons, etc.)?

Thanks!
viddavisda

Post by viddavisda »

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you enjoy them. Yes, I created them, but since the music of Chopin is, of course, public domain, I haven't given any thought to licensing. I use these for practice and I have even played around with retrograde and inversion. (If you flip the piano around D you get a left handed piano. It is a really brain numbing to try to think of your LH as your RH and vice versa.)

If you are interested in more files like this, I could share them and post a Venmo tip jar link!

LMK!

Dave
jimhenry

Post by jimhenry »

In anticipation of version 11 of Synthesia, which is not due anytime soon, it would be nice to have MusicXML versions of pieces you share so that all the details of the music notation are available.
Jim Henry
Author of the Miditzer, a free virtual theatre pipe organ
http://www.Miditzer.org/