Smart Keyboard Pro Not Working

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).
  • If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
  • If you have a Logitech webcam and can't get your keyboard/adapter to work, see this post.
Vonklem

Post by Vonklem » 05-18-20 5:47 pm

I have The One Smart Keyboard Pro. Synthesia recognizes it as the one neon. When I try the lowest and highest keys nothing happens. I ran Midi Ox and the piano shows up as an input. Any ideas? I'm using Windows 10 version 10.6.5425

Nicholas

Post by Nicholas » 05-23-20 1:42 am

Hmm, in MIDI-OX are you actually seeing MIDI messages in the input log when you hit the keys? Or does it just show up in the list (the same as it does in Synthesia)?

I'm less familiar with their Pro model. I know the lighted key model requires a special, proprietary cable if you want to connect it to PC/Mac. The included cable only works with mobile devices (somehow). Do you know if the Pro suffers from the same limitation and whether they included it in the box? (For that price, I hope they did.)

The website only mentions compatibility with iOS and Android.