Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS
and game version
(shown at the bottom of the title screen).
- If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
- If you have a Logitech webcam and can't get your keyboard/adapter to work, see this post.
- Posts: 2
Im an ipad wonner but i try a version on my PC.
It crash evry time i try to openit and it gave me an crash dump file in anex.
Can help about this problem?
- Synthesia r5311 Crash.dmp
- (2.36 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
- Posts: 12329
It looks like you're using an older Synthesia 10.6 development preview. If you download the latest version (either official from the download page or the latest 10.7 development preview), does the crash still happen?
- Posts: 2
from the synthesia site i download the last version for win PC 10.6 again.
The software crash when try to open the inicial window and generate again a new dump file.
- Synthesia r5425 Crash.dmp
- (2.18 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Posts: 54
It might be something with your computer. When synthesia crashes, does it show an error message, and what does it say if it does? There are certain hardware and/or driver requirements for running certain versions of Synthesia. What OS are you using and what version? If other versions work fine, then it might be something else.