More error notes than notes to play!

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

• If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
  • If you have a Logitech webcam and can't get your keyboard/adapter to work, see this post.

Postby canoesailer » 04-13-19 8:02 pm

Ipad current OS. Synthesia10.5.3.4922

I have been using this ipad and Synthesia for years but in my practice today my error count on a 69 note section jumped from single digitd to approx 100! It was on a loop, so I made another, same problem. Restarted Synthesia, still there. Tried without loop and still have huge error numbers. have I changed something?
Thanx

Well this is embarrassing, apparently the ipad or Synthesia were having a bad day. After resting all night all seem to be working properly. Distorted stats remain but new scoring is back to normal. See screen shot

Any idea why this happened or how to fix if it happens again?

Thanx
Attachments
90549197-3CAB-4601-AAAA-D5D6B105C5C8.png
90549197-3CAB-4601-AAAA-D5D6B105C5C8.png (277.06 KiB) Viewed 414 times
Last edited by canoesailer on 04-14-19 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
canoesailer

Postby Nicholas » 04-14-19 2:02 am

Are you using Synthesia with a digital piano? Some keyboards have a "dual voice" feature (or something like it) that sends notes more than once. That might be causing so many errors.
Nicholas

Return to Help and Bug Reports